Can you name it 2?

Some of you probable had saw my question about Alaska from yesterday and you can't look it up if not here is a link to it

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1497579-could-you-name-it

So anyways you know how Minnesota is called the land of 10,000 lakes. Well Alaska has quite much more. Remember you can't look this up and if you do I'm watching you. Sorry that sounded creepy I actually won't do that. I will give the answer out in two hours. So my question is how many lakes does Alaska have?

The correct answer is 3 million lakes. Yes I said it right one of the lakes is bigger then Connecticut. Minnesota has nothing on Alaska. I can talk about more stuff about Alaska if you want me to.

Most Helpful Girl

• 15,000? Maybe?

• Nope got to go higher

• geesh... 30,000?

• Your way off lets just say your not even at 10% there lol

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha you're Alaskan, aren't you?

Uhm no offense, but I don't know how many lakes California has, why would I know how many lakes some other state has? I don't see how knowing these facts would up my survival skills, you know? :))

But it's good you're trying to educate/quiz people here. It's a nice change haha.

• I'm not Alaskan but I did take a class about Alaska because I wanted to know if the streotypes about Alaska were true. I found out so many things about Alaska that most people don't know about.

• For some reason, I want to say 700.

What Guys Said 2

• 1,402,685

These are just the numbers my fingers hit.

• You are the closest one

• I'm guessing 18,000 since it's quite a bit bigger than Minnesota

• Not even close man

• When my teacher had told me I almost past out. One of the lakes is bigger than the state of Connecticut

• Yeah I'm shocked too. I didn't think it was possible when I first saw the answer