What was your favorite childhood memory?

What was your favorite childhood memory? Mine was when I was 8 and in the mornings before school, I always went over to my neighbors house and she made me chocolate chip pancakes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Spending time with my mom in New Jersey when she visited after not seeing her for about half a year because of divorce complications.

What Guys Said 5

• Hikes with my grandfather and playing Acey Deucey with my other grandfather which is a game he and other sailors played back when he was in the navy.

• standing up to a bully. NOT.

I was the one that bullied a kid, only once... because everyone else started too... I didn't know better...

• Waking up on school mornings to watch Magic School Bus/ 3rd Rock From the Sun

• Mine was as a kid everyday before school I would wake up like 2 hours before I'm supposed to so I could watch boomerang cartoons like pink panther. cx

• The ones I forgot.

What Girls Said 5

• the beach. 4 years old. i would go every week and build sandcastles with my dad while my mother chilled on the sand, calling me in to give me a sandwich or sliced apples every once in awhile =]

• Running around at the top of a mountain with my family.

• sand castles with my sister

• Mom tickling me every morning for me to wake up 😊

• Playing around in the mud/sandbox by day and catching fireflies by night with my friends.