Girls, Would you be mad if you got replaced by batgirl?

So me and this girl were getting close went on two dates and hung out at other points. After our first day together, in which we really clicked I took a selfie of us and put it as my backgound for my phone and she called it adorable. So anyway long story short she starts getting really distant and closes me off. I assume I did nothing wrong based on how friendly she was at our last parting... But she starts talking to a lot of other guys and stops replying to me as much as before...
One of my ffiends said she'd be bad for me... So like seeing our pic together got me distracted every time I used my phone... So to get over her I put up a picture of batgirl (Stephanie Brown if you must know)
Anyway, we bumped into eachother not long ago, she saw my phone then went back to her friends insulting poor Batgirl and saying that I picked a superhero over her... I have no idea what to make of this. Was I in the wrong?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• she's a psycho, you went on two dates and then she gets jealous of a fictional character after not talking as much anymore.

she thinks she can go around talking to other guys but you must sit there and speak to no one else and wait for her. you dont want to date her your friends are right

• Hmm lol that makes a lot of sense. I guess I just haven't fayed in a while do I've been blinded lol...

• No. Batgirl is a great background. I would be honored to be among the ranks as Barbara.

I replace my lover with my main man, my cat, all the time.

• Barbara's awesome lol...
      Yeah I mean the background doesn't have to have some big meaning...

• Exactly, for a long time my background was a microscopic close up of a fern, and then a classmate's red hair. So, it's really not a huge deal. It's whatever you feel like.

• Who wouldn't choose batgirl. I mean... you went on TWO dates she's not your girlfriend. She sounds psycho.

• Gosh really? Like, bad psycho? Lol.

• LMAO, trust me let that one go! If she gets mad at something little like that imagine the headache you'll have dealing with her all of the time. She will annoy you so bad because she's insecure!

• Lol I guess that is pretty insecure...

• I would choose batgirl too! Nothing wrong with that

• she's a stand up gal I think! Lol

• Uh, no? Probably not? I have a picture of Matt Smith as my phone wallpaper. That ain't changing any time soon.

• nope i would choose batgirl too

• I'm glad that seems to be the consensus.

• Not really lol, dumb thing to get mad over especially if you aren't even dating her

• Lol thanks... I'm seriously fretting way too much over it.

• YES! I did need to know!
    Well she's seems a bitch!

• I figured it was needed information. Lol. yeah I'm starting to believe that.

• He made the right choice 8|

• Yeah I guess you're right, lol it's a shame cuz she seemed so sweet initially.

Stephaniespoiler, you amuse me to no end lol

• Ehh... Your friends are right about her. And trust me, somebody like that, you don't need to worry what they think. Good she felt offended, let her go find comfort in her other guys or something.

• Yeah the more I think about it you're probably right...
      Even if there's a batgirl on GAG sexually harassing me now lol...

• I would be honored.

• THANK YOU! I think I'd be cool if Bruce Wayne replaced me.