If you can't get over the INITIAL physical attraction hump, then having a great personality/confidence is worthless right?

How many of you agree with this statement? I think its a true statement. Personality/confidence only matters if there's initial physcal attraction

Most Helpful Girl

• I do agree!

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah... Anybody who says looks don't matter are either blind or have really low standards. Or they're lying.

Physical attraction is extremely important in forming a relationship and it always will be.

• Pretty much. I like to give it time though to see if his personality brings out my attraction, it's happened before.

• Well, I'm not supposed to admit this but I think you're right

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm. People can "grow" on you as time passes... Once you know the person and like their personality and sense of humor, that should alter your perception...

That said, if it doesn't and you have no physical likes about that person, there's isn't much you can do other than try to talk to them and see what their opinion is or if they have any ideas.

• sure. but if you aren't attracted to someone, why move farther down the road.

• I guess? I'm just seeing if people agree because guys are always told that confidence and personality matters most, but what's left out when telling a guy with no experience in dating that is that it only maters when they have the looks.

• it is and has always been an amalgam of all of those things