How do you girls/ guys spend you weekends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually at home. I'm lucky to live on a acreage and there's lots of nice places near by to go for walks in the nature too. I like that kinda stuff. And sometimes I go out and do some activities. Rarely now, go to the bar or club. I prefer bowling or swimming or going out for lunch lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Day times are spent out and about doing fun family stuff... Night times are spent in clubs or bars dancing drinking and partying til dawn.

• No different than weekdays except no stock market to monitor. I mostly water my plants, patrol for aphids and poke my teddy bear in the stomach lol

• I watch the nascar race usually

What Girls Said 5

• I go out with friends or family!

• This is how I spend my weekends: On Saturday, I spend all my time with my parents. On Sunday, I spend all my time with my boyfriend. We just hangout or chill at home watching TV shows, movies, eating, or anything that we could think of. :)

• Depends. Some weekends I'm in bed watching Netflix for hours straight LOL but others I either have work or go out with friends :)

• Eating pizza, masturbating and watching tv

• Trying to wipe my butt. I have a 55 inch butt and 24 inch waist, so wiping is a struggle.