Has drunk you ever done something that sober you was proud of?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drunk gives you more confident, but it leads you to do stupid things like one night stands for example on multiple occasions and that's how most people ends up with Gonorrhea, but it won't cause long term problem if you treat it early with antibitiocs... What a way to learn your lesson huh?
    fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

What Girls Said 7

• PROUD of? Lmfao nooo.

• I never do anything worth being proud of when i drink. Looool

• The only thing I can think of is the time my best friend got drunk for the first time, and I also got super drunk but I was still able to take care of drunk her. :P Other then that, a lot of things I did drunk, I regretted it the next day.

• Nope, most of the time I'm like "Why did I do that?"

• The first time I got shitfaced I kissed a gross asshole and he wouldn't leave me alone for a couple months afterwards... So that's a mark down.

But a year later when I got drunk the second time I got brave enough to initiate sex with my boyfriend for the first time, so that's a mark up.

I'm at a solid score of zero.

• You need to get drunk to initiate sex? What kind of relationship did you have? :c

• I'm inexperienced and insecure, I have no idea what I'm doing when I try to take charge. I have an amazing, stable, and extremely loving relationship if you must know what kind of relationship I have.

• @WassPoppin

• Proud of I was not of things drunk I have done.

• Haha not yet xD

What Guys Said 6

• Generally, no. The ratio of good/bad moments is about the same when drunk versus being sober. Overall, if you're a dick like me, a few drinks isn't going to fix that.

• I can say, with full confidence and in full truth,

that literally, THE most attractive girl I've ever seen in real life (to my personal taste), I gave a full body massage.

How many guys can say that one of the most attractive females he's encountered in his lifetime, he was able to (with consent) touch all over her body?

#giggidy :-D

• Oh yeah it did! I'm still proud of what that guy did even though we don't hang out much right now lol

• It's hard to say because drunk me like to keep secrets about what he does...
    Sober me usually heard about his actions from friends the next day...

This is why sober me doesn't drink anymore.. Haha!

• Drunk me is by far the best me. Ever here the saying "drink yourself a personality"?

• Yes. Hooked up with a hot girl at a party.