Where do you usually sit when you want to read a book? and whats your posture like when you read?

When you read something do you have a chair you usually sit in? perhaps you read it in bed? or what?

And hows your posture? are you sitting upright? laying back on a recliner? laying down on your back or side?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have several places I like to read

I have a reading chair in my house were I read similar to this
    www.cnbhomes.com/.../...r-wingback-chair-D9kHL.jpg

I read in a cafe called the metropolitan I have a couch by a fireplace near the back were I like to read there is also a chair I fancy by the window.

Just because I can I'll go to hastings order a coffee then find a book and sit down in one of their reading chairs read the entire thing and put it back. Basically finishing the entire book without paying for it lol.

I sometimes read on my bed usually with my back on my beds headboard or on my stomach near the end.

And sometimes I'll finish a book or two at work on slow days.

What Girls Said 6

• my bed
    the library at uni
    the train

all usually upright but in bed i could be slouching or lying on my tummy propped up by my forearms. gotta stop that =/

• I read any and everywhere. Standing up, sitting down. Sometimes laying down. My favorite position is sitting curled up in the big armchair in my living room.

• I usually sit slouched forward on a chair with my legs crossed and the book sitting on my lap. If I'm in bed then I'd be laying on my back with the book held open in front of my face.

• I lay on my stomach on my bed.

• It depends. Upright if on public transportation. 45degrees semi fowlers if on bed.

• I usually read in my bed snuggled up with all my teddys.

What Guys Said 1