How often do you post pictures/selfies on social media?

I have spurts posting pics but I'm surprised when this happens...
do you get number 'likes' you expect? do you even care?

Most Helpful Girl

• On my tumblr. Because I go for about a year without posting a pic, so then I might post a pic everyday for a week. Then I just get bored of that and don't post again for another year or so.
    This week, I've been posting pictures from the last few months.

What Girls Said 10

• I never post selfies on social media. I hate making them. I only post pictures on social media if I did something interesting. That's why my Instagram account is so empty...

• "I hate making them"... lol. is there a recipe?

• Sorry. Taking. In Dutch you can use both making and taking, but making is more common.

• I don't play the "let's see how many likes I can get by posting this" game. I never post selfies on Facebook. In my opinion it's narcissistic.

• I post selfies on Instagram sometimes but thasss it, it's more private on there (cause my profile is private) so only my friends can see em, so I don't mind the lack of likes 😌

• I post half assed selfies once a week on Instagram, including #ootd (it's easy to get likes on Instagram) but like once every two months on Facebook. I like getting lots of likes on both but it doesn't bother me if I get none. The most I've had on Facebook was 34? Other people, who are not the most attractive and are still in high school, somehow get 100+ likes! I don't get it.

• i don't post much because i have image issues. i prefer booty picssss

• I post 1 selfie every week. I get the number of likes I expect.

• Sometimes. Normally to get opinions.

• The only social media I use is Facebook, twitter, and GaG. I post way more selfies on here than anywhere else haha. I just update profile pics occasionally.

• Is this for me? Lolol hardly ever! You know that.

• Not very much I just post to change my pic every now and again (which is like every two-four months). I'm not much of a selfie taker honestly. I don't really care about the likes.

What Guys Said 6

• I do it for the bodybuilding forum site I belong to Bodybuilding. com and on here for points but that's about it and no I don't care about the likes or lack of that I get.

• Nah.. maybe once or twice a year. I like pictures with groups or with my SO and not singular where I'm trying to get everyone's approval of my picture

• I don't post in any social media, but when I quit from here, I will post my selfies on Facebook

• I haven't changed my Facebook profile picture yet.

I change my G@G pictures every few weeks.

• 1 per 2 years

• I post selfies on Instagram sometimes