If you could repeat a certain event from your life , what would it be?

It doesn't have to be an even , it could be good memories etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would have to be this time ( 22. 05.) four years ago when my fiance ( now my husband) proposed to me on my 21st birthday.. Closely followed of course by my wedding day. :)

What Guys Said 7

• A 3 day canoe/camping trip with my wife or a long weekend we spent in Key West.

• I wish my grandpa was still in life.1938-2004 R. I. P.

• Yes I suppose I do have a couple I would like to repeat.

• It was a really dirty weekend with the most amazing, funny, intelligent and hot girl... you get the idea.

• High school years. I loved every minute of it.

• First Kiss. I would try to avoid it.

• It'd be highschool, I've had a great time, but looking back at it I could have made it so much greater... the first 2 years of highschool yeah

What Girls Said 5

• Seeing my long time crush after he left my school, on a school camp in year 6. Then I would be able to tell him my feelings and not leave anything unsaid.

• my trip to Hawaii. i was so happy <3

• I actually don't have one. Not to say there's nothing significant about my life. But all the things I've done, are pretty much once in a life time experience. To do them again would make them insignificant to me.

• Any memories I shared with my best friend/brother. It would be nice to have him again.

• those events I've missed... and the beautiful memories of the past