Girls, Are you happy with your body? If you have a chance to change it what would you do?

Are you happy with your body? If you have a chance to change it what would you do? Why you want to chance

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with my body in general. I would mainly change my skin; I would get rid of my acne FOREVER, and make my pores smaller. Also get rid of the stretch marks on my thighs and maybe make them slightly thinner, and my bum slightly smaller (but only slightly). Possibly make my right boob slightly bigger to be the same as my left boob. Get laser hair removal so I didn't have to shave. Make the hair on my head ever so slightly thicker. That's about it I think unless we can start speculating about superpowers and stuff..

• Wow you wrote lots of things to do :)

• Well yeah but the acne thing is the main one. The rest were just some other ideas I came up with that aren't that big of a deal

• You have a pic?

What Girls Said 21

• I'm happy with my body. There's nothing I'd imagine changing that is possible.

• I'm particularly okay with my body. I personally think it's just a matter of whether you take good care of it or not. In my case, I have a lot of pimples because I don't drink a lot of water, etc. And my irregular sleeping patterns caused dark circles under my eyes. Despite that, I like to find good tips on clearing the dark circles and pimples. So yeah right now I'm trying to improve my facial features even if my self esteem is fine. Other than that, my unmatching hip is the only flaw which I cannot change because the hip bone has been removed so...

• My body is relatively okay. I'm thin and fit/athletic, have long legs, have an okay looking face (not super pretty/cute but not ugly either). I'm very tall and sometimes that bothers me and my boobs are kind of small for the size of my body. There isn't really much that bothers me a lot.

• As you said you r not prefect but ok. As an advice change ur hair style and glass

• I never wanted to say you r not pretty etc. I was just and advice from a guys side. You can be different with a few make up stuff

• Glasses and short hair is sophisticated.:)

• hell no. I'm working hard to get what i want.

• ist that u in the profile pic?

• I think you look good. if i would rate you it will be 8 over 10. What you dont like in body?

• I'd like to have laser beams to be able to shoot to of my eyes, but other than that, I'm content.

• I think I would change mostly everything except for my hazel eyes. My nose is too thin, I'm too skinny, my hair is annoying no matter how it is and I am 5'8 I want to be a bit shorter. I don't like my looks.

• Get rid of the birthmark on my back and the mole on my hip.. That might be possible, actually...

• Ihate my body, since i hit puberty i just fuckin hate it.

I have no curves, i look like a stick and its just disgusting. I look more like a boy than a girl. Never felt like woman.

• does hair count becausw i would make my hair longer and probably make my butt bigger and my hips a little wider i think i have a butt sometimes but then the people i hang out with sometimes tease me and call me flat ass so yeah i would definetley make my butt bigger

• My friends make fun of me too, because I'm black and supposed to have a booty. Its okay thought, it's okay. Ill find somebody who likes it. lol

• I have mixed feelings on my body, right now I'm focusing on losing weight and being fit/lean and have some muscles. Wish I was slightly taller (I'm only 5 feet). I want my face thinner/jaw narrower like v-shaped (not literally a v, but you know what I mean).. and I don't like the side view of my nose, shows nostril (and they're kinda big for a girl) and I freaking hate it -.-"

• Yes I am happy with my body.

• my parents love me, my boyfriend does too, most importantly i love myself :p No i would not want to change anything

• I hate that I have short legs. I feel bad built. lol

• Well, I used to be insecure earlier. But the guy I'm currently with likes it so I don't care anymore :)

• I'm ok with my body type, I guess I'm fit and I like that. But I wish I had another type of skin, yup totally, it has a lot of flaws and it makes me feel so ugh.

• I want brown eyes 0. o

• I'm actually okay with my body and looks
    But if I really had to change Something... maybe the eye color

• I would change everything on my body except my lips

• Happy with my body

• I'm happy with my body.

• Please note that everyone that is happy with their bodies are 25 and under... I have had a daughter, been through a divorce, am a cancer survivor and have fought depression several times. Yes, there are things that I would change about my body because life's circumstances have taken precedence over working out and eating right many times. All you can do is keep trying to better yourself!