Nice girls/guys on gag annoying?

They annoy me to the core. Why are you being nice or sucking up, it's irritating and you're not getting my MHO. I never liked teacher's pets anyway.

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Girl

• you're right. can't stand it either.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah lots of gagger only blow-up your sunshine *ss up. But they are helpful to those suicide-rs :D
    If they are straight forward they can may help but how about those only wants approval and suicide-rs it's painful!!!
    But telling a truth must depend to those questions.
    But nice guys? Only wants pussy. I'm not telling that nice guys are same to those lairs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • uhh okay...

2|0
    0|0
  • I am no teachers pet I am a leg breaker. Happy now?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah whatever..

1|0
    0|0
  • so u want someone who's rude? LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • Not rude but blunt and honest.

• Do you feel like they might be pretending to be nice people to get MHO or something? Because then I kinda get you, just being nice to get something out of it is cheap and somewhat disgusting imho.
    If you don't like nice people, then I don't know what to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • YEAH, ASSHOLES!

1|0
    0|0
  • Huh? What? what's wrong with being nice? You'd actually prefer more hate? Explain. o. O

0|0
    0|0
    • No I hate overly nice people be blunt and honest. Don't be a princess "I'm nice to everyone and everyone likes me"

• Hahaha I'm nice in general, but if you don't like me... well deal with it, because I'm not going to change who I am just for people to like me :p

I think that if you like everyone... you must have something wrong in the head, I think we can agree on this ^^

• Why do you care? Eh, whatever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't give two fucks who you do and don't like.

Honest and blunt enough for you?

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they are really sincerely nice?
    some are obvious fake but not all are like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear tight ass,

I hope you smash your tooth on a concrete slab

Sincerely,
    Nice person :)

0|0