Nice girls/guys on gag annoying?

They annoy me to the core. Why are you being nice or sucking up, it's irritating and you're not getting my MHO. I never liked teacher's pets anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're right. can't stand it either.

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah lots of gagger only blow-up your sunshine *ss up. But they are helpful to those suicide-rs :D
    If they are straight forward they can may help but how about those only wants approval and suicide-rs it's painful!!!
    But telling a truth must depend to those questions.
    But nice guys? Only wants pussy. I'm not telling that nice guys are same to those lairs :)

• uhh okay...

• I am no teachers pet I am a leg breaker. Happy now?

• yeah whatever..

• so u want someone who's rude? LOL

• Not rude but blunt and honest.

• Do you feel like they might be pretending to be nice people to get MHO or something? Because then I kinda get you, just being nice to get something out of it is cheap and somewhat disgusting imho.
    If you don't like nice people, then I don't know what to say.

• YEAH, ASSHOLES!

• Huh? What? what's wrong with being nice? You'd actually prefer more hate? Explain. o. O

• No I hate overly nice people be blunt and honest. Don't be a princess "I'm nice to everyone and everyone likes me"

• Hahaha I'm nice in general, but if you don't like me... well deal with it, because I'm not going to change who I am just for people to like me :p

I think that if you like everyone... you must have something wrong in the head, I think we can agree on this ^^

• Why do you care? Eh, whatever.

What Girls Said 4

• They can be.

• I couldn't give two fucks who you do and don't like.

Honest and blunt enough for you?

• Maybe they are really sincerely nice?
    some are obvious fake but not all are like that

• Dear tight ass,

I hope you smash your tooth on a concrete slab

Sincerely,
    Nice person :)