What to do when u think of someone as a friend... but u find out that he or she lied to you about everything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll try to find out if its actually a lie, rather than jumping into conclusions.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• That happened to me. He kept lying to me, I believed him because I was naive, then one day I woke up and realized, this is wrong and confronted him. So he apologized, and we continued for a while, but then he kept doing it. Apologized, but same thing. I realized it wasn't what he was saying, it was what he was doing. It sucked, but I stopped being friends with him.

• hmm.. ok..

• There was no retaliation or revenge. I just stopped communicating with him. I think losing me as a good friend was punishment enough

• yes.. i think so too.. i think i'll do the same

• I wouldn't be their friend anymore or keep my distant from them
    i think that's wrong of them you deserve better :-) :D :p <3

• shut up dirtbag Swift!

• I find a good sticky bit of dog shit, put rubber gloves on, then rub it in their face and hair. Take the gloves off making sure they go inside out, discard them at the crime scene, spit at my enemy and then run away shouting "Sharpton for President Y'ALL!"

• :D :D :D very good advice

• Good advice anon. Very good one.

• @NewUnicorn candy mountain charlie!

• A good cry is in order. Then cut off the false friend.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't consider them my friend anymore.

• I couldn't trust them anymore or for a while.