Snapchat help? Will they know?

Okay I was trying to take a screenshot of one of my friends snaps on her story, but the time was to low and kept missing it. Instead I ended up taking a screenshot of my friends list which displays peoples storys for 24 hours.

So literally I just got a screen shot of a list of names with their story beside them. Now I am wondering will the people on that list get a notification saying I have taken a screenshot of there story, when I wasn't actually on an of their stories?

Sorry I dont mean my friend, I know she will get a notification, I mean this is like the screenshot I took, will these people get a notification for this screenshot?

support-tools.storage.googleapis.com/...981092.png

Most Helpful Guy

• screenshot? i don't think u get notifs coz of dat :)

What Guys Said 1

• The only one who knows you made a screenshot is the owner of that picture, for example if I have made a screenshot of your picture, thes yes, you would be able to know someone did.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm just glad I don't have snapcaht

• The onlyone who will get the notification is the one that has the screenshot symbol under her story

• No what im saying is I took a screenshot of my friends list, exactly like the one in that pic. Literally just my friends list. Will the people in that list all get a notification that I took a screen shot?

• I know what your sayin and I'm saying the only one who would get a notification would be if they had the little screenshot symbol...

• why do people stress over this sh! t so much?

• Yes they will

• But I wasn't on their story?

• i dont think so