How do you feel about Pandas?

• OH GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I HAVE A COLLECTION OF PANADA FIGURINES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THEM
  • Idgaf about Pandas
  • yeah they are pretty tight dawg
  • i can't stand those things
  • BABY PANDAS THO

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• We should stop wasting resources on trying to save them when we could invest more in to saving endangered species more crucial to the ecosystem. The money spent on them each year could be more than enough to bring several other species away from the edge.

I mean... pandas are clumsy and their mating isn't the most efficient around - why bother? The only thing that keeps them alive is the marketing campaign.

• It's because people think that they are cute, nobody wants to save the ugly animals

• @Bandit74 thats bullshit. Those animals are cool as fuck. :/
      There should be enough money to save cute and so called ugly animals.

But most people with millions of dollars dont try to help anyone or anything.

• @Bandit74 you're wrong. sloths are beloved in costa rica. they're even printed on their money instead of famous presidents lol

• Aren't they just so freaking adorable
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Panda-gif.gif

• Sorry for the subtitles, but it was the only short and uncensored clip I could find.
    http://youtu.be/TzoRI3hHcuI

• yeah they are pretty tight dawg

• like them a lot!!

• Sad because they will probably become extinct due to the lack of interest in reproduction.

• Let them finish dying out already.

• I hope you are balding D:

• Nope, my hair is as lush as ever. The only thing thinning is the number of pandas.

• YOU EVIL MAN

• I want to have sex with one

What Girls Said 14