How does a Ouija board work and is it fake?

What is a ouija board? i know it's some block of wood that has some writing and letters scribbled on it, but other than the players making words out with their hands, how woulod it work?

To me it just seems like a piece of wood with writing on it? how can a piece of tree contact the spirits?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can't work. You're right.

I only tried it once though. My cat spontaneously shot fire from her eyes, shouted "get out of my house" and my house burned down along with the ouija board.

Anyway. No. It doesn't work but to be fair I only tried it that one night.

• ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW

• whatever here have a mho

• YESSSS!!! Wohoo!! Take that bitches. MHO right here.

and I lied about the house burning down. It just burned up that one room.

What Girls Said 6

• Some are enchanted by the druids - those work.
    others don't.

---sarcasm.-.---

• It's probably fake, but on the off-chance it's not, I avoid them like the plague.

• I don't know but I wouldn't play with it either. I watch too many horror movies lol

• Yes it's fake. You move it doesn't move by its self.

• I've tried it.. Didn't work.. I'll try again a few times.. To see what happens..

• It can't. You just push the 'eye' around the board yourself even if you don't notice it.

What Guys Said 4

• it "apparently" works bahahaa

• Fake... Anything will appear to work if you believe that it will...

• Psychics use them to spell out messages from the dead. But I heard of an experiment where the psychics were blindfolded and the board turned upside-down without them knowing. They couldn't spell out anything. So it's probably fake.

• You know it was made by Parker brothers right?