Why do I feel this way?

I only have 45 followers on Instagram and I know them all. I used to have 1800 something but I deleted that account. Everytime I see my friends who have more than me it makes me kind of sad and a little annoyed. so now I want to start getting followers again. Because I had way more than them before. The problem is that I don't want anyone I don't know following me.. Especially creepy 30 year old perves who comment on every picture.

I know it doesn't matter but why am I so annoyed? Should I start getting followers again? Or no? Or should I just delete the app and forget about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should delete the app and get on with life.

• But it makes me kind of jealous cause they always talk about how I have no followers anymore

Not of them... But how many followers they have

I know it doesn't matter at all.. But D,:

• That's the spirit! :)

• Yeah that is

What Guys Said 6

• Why bother with it? I guess if your friends use it and you want to post pictures to share with them it's ok but don't open it up to hit a number of followers and end up having to deal with pervs. They can't even teach you summoning jutsu like erro-sennin can lol

• I asked this question and then changed my mind and stopped caring like 5 minutes after I posted this question.

So I'm not bothered anymore.

• how did you get 1800 followers and how long did it take? Marketing question.

oh and about your question, I think you want attention, which is understandable for a girl your age. Do what you want but remember there are other ways to get attention.

• Less than a year

• Thanks for the answer ;)

• Why thanks? Because you're the one who answered my question so how did I what

I don't get this

• insta is for celebs who use it to make even more money and fame

regular people who use it are wasting time

• Im at 626 couldn't care less if i lost them

• I got 25 don't be sad LMAO 😂

• I don't know instagram is worthless anyway

What Girls Said 2

• Because you are a kid. That's why you feel that way. You want the attention and you want to appear popular with all these strangers. I'd just delete it. Don't get yourself into trouble

• That's what I'm going to go... I just want to throw my phone away UGHH

• 0|0
    • So it won't be a problem in the future? I know that

• Lmao you are such a spoiled brat XD

• No... I'm not. Eh, I don't care