I want to be a unicorn?

I want to be a unicorn?

Sometimes I just want to be a unicorn. I want to poop rainbows and sweat sparkles. Who else just wants to be a unicorn when you get angry? 🐎🌈

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• That is comic i do believe some where many years ago
    there was actual Unicorns that did exist i was always
    fascinated as a child of that half man half horse when
    i was growing up kids are something lol

• My mum made us skip around the yard when we were angry. It's hard to skip and be serious, so you get out of the funk.

• lol that's hilarious.

• I told a housemate in university to do this (he was mad about something that got broken during a house-party)... he told me, in no uncertain terms, to go fuck myself. :(

• 😂😆😋--------

• sounds fun!!

What Girls Said 7

• For a second there, I thought you meant a bisexual woman that wanted to have threesomes with couples. And I was like "There's plenty of demand, go right ahead." I'm quite relieved you meant the mythical creature.

If we're talking about mythical creatures, I think I'd make a fabulous gryphon.

• chaaaaaaaaarlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. wanna go to candy mountain chaaaaaarlieeeeeeeeeee? :]

• If you glue a horn on and eat fruit loops for a week, I guarantee you'll be a unicorn by the end of that week.

• NO NO I WANT TO BE A GARRAFF

• mee too, I want to be a pink unicorn

• HA YES. MY PROFILE PIC. I'm obsessed with unicorns. I'm so with you, man. Fart out rainbows and fly to space, poop out jelly beans and candy, stab morons with my head, and MAGIC! I would be the happiest unicorn alive =)

• Life would be so much easier if I could just transform into a magical unicorn 😂