Know what, I hate humans?

Humans, they've always treated me like shit, always, and I hate them. They're nothing but a bunch of cruel, rude, ignorant, destructive, selfish monkeys, no, that's too kind, insects, they're insects, and I despise them. Me, always me, always, no matter how nice I try to be to everyone, I'm still treated like trash, WELL SCREW THEM ALL, I HATE THEM!!! Humans are worthless, horrible creatures, I hate them and they all deserve to suffer!!! Humans should have NEVER existed!

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem to forget that you are also human. Meaning that you are wishing you never existed. Listen, you are young. You are obviously depressed, more so than you let on. You feel alone, useless, and like you are a burden to everyone around you. I have read almost all your posts, and in a round about way, they are all the same. I don't look at you as any of the things that you mentioned above. I look at you as a boy who craves affection and wants to be loved, along with everyone else. I know that you also think to yourself "Why me?" Why do you get treated horribly when you have done nothing to deserve the harsh treatment of certain individuals. You are not worthless. Some people are just hateful. Some people do not value others at all because they are so fed up with their own lives that they refuse to acknowledge people in need. Either that or they are just pure evil people, because there are some of those people out there. Don't let the actions of others make you believe you are any less valuable and important than anyone else. Just because they are evil and ignorant doesn't mean that you should be the same way. Have you ever heard that saying "If you can't beat em, join em"? That statement is false. If you can not beat them, figure out different ways. Do not join them. We have way too many hateful people in this world as it is and we do not need the youth growing up angry and bitter because of those individuals who don't have a care in the world. You are so much better than that and you can bounce back from what you are going through. You are going to want to give up sometimes but you have to keep your right foot forward. Because later on in life, the people who have shunned you and made you feel worthless, will be the ones on your doorstep wanting to be a part of your life. And when that moment comes, you will have the satisfaction of turning them away at the door, just as they had done to you for many years. Keep your head up in the best way you can and it will work out eventually. Not overnight, but eventually.

• Thank you, few humans ever say anything actually kind to me, they see my posts and insult me, it doesn't hurt, but it always proves me right.

• I know they aren't, there are just so many of them.

• Oh, I know. I have dealt with many of them!

What Girls Said 7

• I think the planet would agree.

• Are you alright? Has something bad happened to you today?

• Something bad has been happening to me for 17 years

• Nah, he's an ass, we used to be good friends, but by now we're pretty much just nominally friends. He thinks his issues are so big, like he's the only person that's been through shit, but I guarantee I've suffered way fuckin more than him, and don't act like a Dickson every fucking one like people are to me, THIS IS WHY I HATE PEOPLE

• I'm sorry for the people :(

You don't deserve for him to be an ass to you

• Nah you just need to learn how to get along with them.

• Ah.. Puberty...

• Be quiet, you don't know anything.

• Hmm.. first I was little and now you're making a point out of the fact that I'm 22. There are good people on this planet, but you won't see them on the news. Grandma baking cookies for charity isn't really "news material". And people who belittle you aren't your friends (haven't 90's sitcoms taught you anything?). Anyway, I'm going to bed, I suggest you get at least some 8-hour sleep as well.

• It's 6 o clock... And, I don't see them in real life either, when I do see people actually showing compassion outside its usually fucking me. Who's the one that always makes sure he has spare change for the homeless, me. Who's the guy that holds the door open for someone rushing on the train, me. Who's the one that gets his class out of a quiz they're not prepared for, me. Who's the one that helps people whenever they just ask, me. Who's e one that argues with the psycho going on some racist and/or anti-Semitic rant on the street, me. And who's the one treated like shit by everyone, oh yeah, FUCKING ME! So, sorry if I'm not as endearing of my fellow monkeys as you are.

• Hahaha oh my god can we be friends? I feel you 100% same page

• I feel the exact same.

• Who are these "humans"? Do they live near you?

What Guys Said 12