A friend of mine found a coin dated 74 B. C?

I told him to hang onto it.

Anyone know why?

Outofthegrey... bingo. its just a silly little riddle from my childhood. But you'll notice it was a dude who first posted the aswer... kudos.
lol justacatlady you been had. Everyone else is right . It's a bullshit question. No one knew there was a B. C. until there was a Christ and even then it took folks a long time to label it. Sorry guys, I was bored reading posts from girls who want me to rate their tits.

Most Helpful Guy

• So 74 years before Christ was born, someone knew Christ was going to be born in 74 years and dated a coin based on that?

What Girls Said 4

• The first coin minted with a date was in 78 B. C. E so apparently you want your friend to feel stupid :-/

• If you want to tag someone in a post you have to put an @ before their name :-)

• because it's... a troll question?
    C'mon dude how gullible do you think i am? 74 years before christ, someone knew jesus was going to be born 74 tears later and marked a coin with that date? oh puh-lease.

• Oh really? Yeah, I believe you. Not.

• Because it's a fake and you want to convince him it has value for some reason?

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't know why you told him to hang on to it Only you can know why you told him that. Unless you tell us why you told him what you did we have no way of knowing why you did it.

• Because it might be worth something... because it's old as shit!!!