Who thinks the Duggar family is a bunch of hypocritical homophobes and should Have their T. V show cancelled?

After seeing the report that Josh Duggar molested his own sisters and how tlc and others are standing behind this peice of shit it really makes me upset and I wanted to know how many people other than me want to see this show go off the air.

• The show should be cancelled!!!
  • They do not deserve to be cancelled

Most Helpful Guy

• Every reality tv show deserves to be cancelled. Just because one particular thing offended you doesn't mean anything.

It's all a bunch of crappy people striving to continue to be crappy people.

• Dude he molested his own sisters and the show hasn't been taken off this is does mean something.

• No it doesn't. They're shitty people and people are surprised when they act shitty.

What Girls Said 1

• there's a lot of shows on T. V. nowadays that dont really need to be on there, so I dont watch TV all that much

What Guys Said 8

• Hypocritical? Certainly: Josh Duggar is on the Asley Madison list:
    in.reuters.com/.../ashleymadison-cybersecurity-duggar-updat-idINL1N10V1V220150820

• guess so... if he didn't sth as nasty as this :)

• I don't watch any of the so-called "reality" shows because it doesn't interest me to watch a show that follows people around while they act out their "normal" lives.
    I do miss when TLC was actually The Learning Channel. These days, the only thing we learn is that maybe our life isn't so crappy compared to the constant barrage of idiots on these stupid shows.

• What fabricated Commiecrat smear is this?

• You want a show to be cancelled because it made you upset? Go to a commie nation, or shoot the producers on street like someone did in Paris.

• I never liked the Duggar family.
    I don't support some of their views
    They all seem fake to me.

• That's just one person. Just take him off.

• Just another part of the huge cesspool of American popular culture...