What do you think of the Republicans?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hypocrites and act like children in politics. Not that I like the democrats either but sometimes the Republicans do something to tick me off more than them.

What Guys Said 12

• I stay out of politics completely, however, logically speaking, I don't really endorse anyone joining a "team", if you will. If I were to vote on an issue or for a certain candidate, I don't want party-charged rhetoric confusing things. To say you're one party or another kind of says to me that you've made your mind up before hearing the facts, or you're going with a group mentality. You just want your "team" to win. That's why I think democracy is flawed. I like the idea of the people having some say, but I don't like that we have to collectively elect a representative who we can only hope will make decisions in line with our wants and our principles. Better than a dictatorship, I suppose, but there's gotta be something better than this. Just because it's the best available system doesn't make it right.

As for republicans... I generally don't side with their platforms. I think a lot of it is very selfish "not out of my wallet"-based, and also there's a subsection of religious fanatics who think everyone should live life and make laws based around THEIR beliefs. I also find many to be racist, elitist, homophobic, and xenophobic. I don't want to say all republicans are that way, but most people I've encountered who ARE that way tend to affiliate themselves with the GOP. Basically I don't like rich douchebags who look down on other people and don't think they shouldn't have to help the less fortunate people in our society, which to me contradicts the entire concept of having a society in the first place. If you want it to be everyone for themselves, just be an anarchist. It's like they want a government, but don't want the government to really do anything, unless it promotes their own agendas. So if you're THAT KIND of republican, I definitely DO NOT rock with you.

• THE republicans? Do you mean republicans in general or a different specific small group of people?

• Not highly of them. Although if the Democrats are Pepsi, the Republicans are Coca-Cola. Both aren't good for US but we keep on drinking. We need some tea, water, milk, and coffee in the mix.

• I think they're more right than the Democrats, but I would say I'm independent.

• they can bake some nice sausage rolls 8)

• If they ever actually acted sane, they could easily win elections, given how incompetent the democrats are... don't hold your breath waiting for this to happen.

• Their like Democrats they all have a story line about politics

• They pump out a good candidate every once in a while. I don't really have a party but I think maybe the Libertarian party is our best shot, even if I don't agree with them 100%

• No better than elephants.

• Republicans are the majority of the Armed Forces, just look at yhe way they vote through polling. they are also well known to create national wealth even though they are villianized for it. Republicams give tough love, the so-called Daddy party. The mom party, think that money and resources are endless which will bankrupt the US and cause untild pain and misery... but it is one big party now.

• Obama is misogynist. But Republicans are more misogynist

• I really don't...

What Girls Said 1

• Same as the other parties... A bunch of bullshit.