Why don't men like fat girls? (I'm not fat just curious)?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girl is a size 16 and I'm skinny at 5'9" 130 lbs I love her and I tell her that each and every day

What Guys Said 37

• Speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with big girls, never have. In fact my wife was a big girl when we dated and married. Since then she has done very well losing weight. At last measure, she has lost (and kept off) 175 lbs. She is healthier now than at any time since she was a teen.

• More guys do than people realize, but they can't say or do anything because society doesn't treat us well.

I'm not even joking, people have stopped being my friend, made fun of the girls I dated when they weren't around and strangers have actually confronted me in public, asking why I'm with a fat girl.

I used to be naive and think a lot of people were good natured, but it really is true that most people are dumb, shallow and borderline evil. They have ego problems and think they're better than others but don't realize they're just the same dumb animal floating through space with no purpose just like everyone else.

• Cause it's not attractive, not just in women, but in men too. Most women don't like fat men, some do, but those are the exception.

• 1. If you can't control your own appetite well enough to stay an ok weight, you probably can't control other things either. Self control is mandatory for a good life, and lacking self control is shameful.
    2. Fat girls can't have sex nearly as well as other girls do. Think about it. A dick is only about 6-9 inches long, on average. If a woman has tons of fat around her thighs... well, it's gonna be hard to make the plug go in the socket.
    3. The female form is attractive. Hiding it behind rolls and rolls of blubber hides that beauty.
    4. I want a woman who can do physical things with me. Not one that can barely fit in a regular sized chair.

• Don't generalize as I've seen plenty of guys with fat girls. I'm not attracted to fat girls because it takes me some discipline and time to look OK and to feel healthy, I would like a girl to do the same, simple. Human body is healthier and looks much better without all of the extra fat anyways, and people who take care of themselves indicate good mental conditions as well.

• There are some guys who like that, I don't find it attractive mainly because I'd want my partner to be healthy. Just like a lot of women don't like overweight men.

• Not all men dislike extra weight on girls, but for those that do, it's because excess weight can obscure the sexual features of the body and the face. People who get to the point of obesity lose curvature in the waist and their faces change.

This is, of course, truer the more weight is added. Media have portrayed men liking only underweight girls, whereas most guys will still be attracted to a girl who's a little overweight.

• Most men are attracted to indications of youth and health. Being fat in not an indication of health, hence it's generally disliked even though some men like it anyway.

• Its just natural to not be attracted by poor health.
    Natural selection.

• i like em... if they r not obese :)

• some do some don't.

• Because they're naturally unattractive. We can't help it.

• some do some don't

• I like curves, and I like to think I'm pretty relaxed in that direction. But I'm not really into obese women. I guess it just looks unappealing and unhealthy. Also, there is probably some subconscious fear of social-stigma-by-association.

• because we are visual and on top of it being fat indicates a lot of psychological values we donĀ“t appreciate.

like lack of self controll, lack of care for the own health, sloth, gluttony and no interest in being attraktive for a possible partner.

• its not healthy people are attracted to healthy looking individuals

• I'm not attracted to fat girls. Just the cold hard truth.

• I don't find them physically attractive.

• Some do and a lot don't. I personally don't find them attractive, and I think it's not a crime.

• Depends on what you mean by "fat"

• men even like fat girls when a guy is in love with a girl he never sees any weight, height etc etc these all are just numbers for him, the main thing that remains in his mind is the heart of that girl,

• not all of us men are shallow though, i just want a woman with a good caring heart! regardless of their appearence

• some don't mind. what i consider overweight isn't necessarily what other guys may consider overweight, but im generally not attracted to overweight girls.

• i like em but i dont want a huge woman. i want a woman like me chubby.

• i like thick thighs, smoooth chubby stomach with deep belly button, phat ass, sexy/cute face, voice, , hair, mouth, sex appeal

• Do we "Have" to like fat girls? It's simple. They're just not attractive.

• they are too bad and too macho

• ITS A TURN OFF.

• I like them curvy they just got a bigger butt bigger tits 😉👌

• It's hard to explain, it's the same reason why men love tits and fat asses, it's hard wired into U. S., 7,000 years ago, if you mated with a fat woman, your kids could be fat and not be able to chase down food, big boobs=well fed and same with butts

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 14

• Being fat isn't attractive.

• Maybe fat girls cost more money to feed and they has no money to feed them :3

• Preference. Some men are interested in bigger girls. Some men look at them at a fetish. And some men prefer smaller girls. All comes down to preference.

• Sure you don't have to be attracted to them, but you don't have to be an asshole and shame them for it.

• why don't girls like fat guys?
    (not saying all do) but basically same reasons

• I'm not like fat fat but I do have curves and I feel like guys like them very much Lol I feel like its abou ur self esteem

• Cause they think its unattractive... but today guys like skinny tanned girls our generation live in today is screwed up

• Some do, look mama June from honey boo, she's big but she has a man.

• Look bad naked

• It's just not pleasing to the eye.

• Why do men like anorexic girls, chubby girls, or "normal" size girls?
    Why are you attracted to who you are attracted to.

Fat girls , Anorexic, Chubby, and Normal girls all need loving to.
    Same with fat guys, paper thin guys, chubby guys, and normal guys.

Do you have a problem with girls that are bigger or smaller than you having a boyfriend and being happy as well?

• This is a sad generaliztion, people like who they like no matter what. There are fat people in relationships. If someone doesn't like you, it may not be because of your weight, there could be a myraid of unattractive qualities contributing like low self esteem & a bad attitude or the guy could just be a jerk.

I'm 5'8 200+ female, I workout but I have an underactive thyriod that contributes to my weight problem, but I get guys, dudes approach me all the time, no matter their race, age, or education level.

It's all about your appearance, personality/self-respect, & chemistry. Don't get me wrong I have been told things like "I wish you were smaller" & that guy wasn't worth my time because he's so caught up w/what everyone will think instead of how he felt, which was not a loss for me but a win.

#IMNOANGEL

www.takepart.com/.../lanebryantimnoangel_1.png

• Because fat girls apparently get wet fast

• Some do. But guys who don't probably want someone who is fit and healthy, and won't die of heart disease at a young age.