Which is your favourite sport? How good are you at it? How long have you been playing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite sport is football (soccer), I was very good at it when I used to play it, I play it from age 5 to 17

What Girls Said 3

• Hockey. I've been playing since I was 5. I'm pretty good at it - as a forward I can manage to get about 15-20 goals a season (15 is my average). I just play at the university level since that's pretty much the farthest I can go with it aside from international competition. Right now I'm playing on a men's team.

• ... Soccer.

• Volleyball. I'm pretty good if I do say so myself. I've been playing for 6 years.

What Guys Said 7

• Tennis. Been playing 25 years, and when I practice a lot, I'm pretty good at it. Naturally suited for it. Great fun teaching neophyte girls tennis.

• pro-wresslin yo 8)

• Soccer was my sport growing up, but I had a couple knee injuries and switched to cycling. I went on to represent my university in a couple races in Canada, but have become more of a casual rider since leaving school. Oh, and I also represented my uni in a table tennis competition (only white guy on the team).

• Football (american) or Basketball. I'm probably a bit more than average. I've played for a long time, but not for awhile. I use to play in college all the time with friends/college leagues etc.

• lingerie FOOTBALL.

• soccer
    sometimes I'm really good sometimes I'm really bad
    since like age 10

• I like motor racing, F1 in particular. But in terms of what I can actually participate in it's rock climbing, tennis and sometimes a bit of soccer but I ain't really into team sports.