Why don't women have "urges" when seeing a naked man? Like men do when seeing a naked woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally speaking, women tend to initially be more aroused by touch & by emotional involvement. (There are always exceptions to this though.) However, with women, it's also probably 90% mental, so thinking about someone in a sexual context, or actual erotic fantasy can play a huge role in sexual stimulation too. Once a woman becomes aroused in other ways, she is far more likely to be turned on by what she sees as well.
    I also think that as our society becomes more visual overall, that generality is changing a bit, & women are starting to become more stimulated by visuals as well.

What Girls Said 28

• We're not as visual. We get attracted to how a man makes us feel.

• i usually do. i think some women do too. but like everyone else said, a lot of guys are stimulated visually and they don't conceal it. they just let it happen lol. some women might be a little embarrassed or shy or just wanna hide it. but some women do have urges when they see a naked man!

• We're not as visually stimulated as guys are.

• I don't know what these other women are talking about. I'm a woman and I'm very visual. I get urges like you wouldn't believe...

• Because we aren't as visually stimulated as men are.

• they do. it's just handle better by women. ;)

• ya if he is hot

• That's because of our basic biology. There is a biological principle that states the sex with lowest sexual risk with compete for the attention of the sex with the highest risk. That means men will compete for women who have the risk of pregnancy. To aid in this, men have more urges and thereby more incentive to win the attention of women.

• I am attracted to them mentally before physically.

• But u were nvr attarcted to meh ma Asian cutie :((
      So thats juz a BIC phat lie >.>

• @keyspirits No you look like a 13 yo and you make me look like a big sister pedo.

• @keyspirits HAHAHAHHAHAHha, ohhh, that is funny... abundantlyrich, you're asian?

• Because we get turned on emotionally, guys get turned on by what they see

• Cause its just a body to me and im not sexualizing him. If I had feelings for him then I would probably have some urges

• I don't know haha.

• Oh, some tend to. But women tend to be more emotionally attracted than men.

• cause y'all ugly

• The real thing in front of me is much better... on tv , not realistic.

• Attraction is what draws you in. Personality is what makes you stay.

I am visual at first but after a while it honestly is about how the person makes you feel. Then with time it's both.

• Women do have urges just like men

• I guess because most women need at least more than that to turn us on. I need physical stimulation at least.

• We do, I think it's just that we have more control

• I actually have them a lot

• Women are more classy

• We do haha.

• Some women believe it or not do have urges
    Some women don't have urges at all
    Some women have to have an emotion connection

For me I need an emotional connection first for me to want you and have sex with you.

I won't lie though, if you have a nice body then you have a nice body
    but I won't act upon it unless I feel an emotional connection

• We sorta studied this in school. Basically broken down to: Men tend to he more physical, and Woman tend to be more emotional.

• How do you know we don't? Have you ever been a woman? :O

• I don't know what women you're talking about i get that urge or urges a lot

• More often than not, women need to have a mental connection before acting on the physical. We have urges just like me do.

• We have all kinds of 'urges', trust me. It is just that some of us are more adept at concealing and not running amok with these urges.

What Guys Said 17

• Men are much more visually oriented when it comes to being sexually aroused by something. Just the sight of a naked woman can set us off. Women's sexual arousal is more complex. It depends a lot more on context, feelings, emotional attachment, and foreplay, etc. Those are generalizations but I think there's a lot of truth to them.

• I think they do, they just need the right conditions for it.
    For example, to find that person attractive as a person.
    If you want to be closer to that person, then any opportunity to see more of their physique is a turn-on.
    But if they don't really care about him, then seeing him naked is just juvenile.

• Who says the don't?
    They just contain themselves better unless it's her bf/husband... then she lets it all out.

• Because men are ugly. Duh.

• because given the natural roles of provider and nurturer, a women can conceive a child by any man, but not every man can provide and secure his offspring/sife. this is why women are more attracted to abilities (power) of a man. If a nice physique determined a mans salary, thats what women will be attracted to and turned on by. she'd then pursue a man for his dieting and lifestyle and tell you its not for his body lol (like how most prioritize his money/lifestyle but will tell you its for all these qualities you can find in a poorer man lmao)

• Girls get turned on by how they feel, what they hear.

Guys get turned on by what they see.

• They are also humans and they have feeling but they can control that type of feelings like men can control feelings like crying 😊

• My friend.. Women have the same urges.. They just deeply hide theirs mentally and don't show it physically.

• Men have higher sex drives because it was naturally selected to be so.

Men who had a lot of sex had many more children.

Women who had a lot of sex had just as many children as those who had little sex.

• they do...

• If the guy is hot enough they will, trust me they will

• That's only true for American women. Go to a non westernized country and that changes.

• Think back to evolutionary standards, it all goes back to our primal instincts. We see a hot woman, that is indication that she's fertile and healthy and will provide us the the offspring. We can have thousands of babies if we wanted to, that's how our penises work. A woman sees a hot naked guy. Okay? What does that do for them? It doesn't mean the man will be a good, strong, resourceful father. We just aren't wired the same. They need the emotional connection, we just need the vag.

• they do ur just not hot lol

• They have urges like us, but they hide it

• Well I don't

• If the naked man is their boyfriend they're probably less neutral about it. lol