Cavs or Hawks win the Eastern Conference Finals?

Who do you think will win the eastern conference finals. Please give some reasons to your choice in the comment section

• Cavs
  • Hawks

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but the East is a freaking cake walk. This years finals were way to freaking predictable!!! Even with Love injured I still knew the cavs were going to the finals. As for the West, I was rooting for the Warriors hesitantly, but as soon as the Spurs got knocked out I knew the Warriors were gonna go all the way. But if the Rockets do beat the warriors I will shit my pants and lose a bet. This shouldn't even be a question! I am sorry the Hawks are good, but I really just don't see them beating Lebron. I mean the Cavs beat the bulls without Love so uh, I think they will be okay with the Hawks. Not saying it's gonna be a clean sweep, but no way in hell the Hawks gets 4 out of 7 games against Bron.

What Girls Said 2

• I just don't think Atlanta is all that good and Cleveland has the best player on the planet. Cavs in six. Then in the finals Golden State will beat Cleveland.

• I can see that happening unless Kyrie is at full strength.

• Hawks of course!!

What Guys Said 3

• cavs wins... a plate of shrimps... yeah! :D

• Honestly i want a GoldenState VS Cavs Final

• Blackhawks are in the west...