Are you surprised by the Duggars' news?

I always thought there must be a lot going on behind closed doors in that family. I feel sorry for the victims.

Most Helpful Guy

• actually u'll never know wot happens behind close doors... so... ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Not surprised. Any family who tries to be that holy and perfect is hiding some major secrets. I knew eventually it would come out. 2 days before I was actually telling my family I can't wait for them to be exposed. Ironic right?

• Not surprised at all

• Very surprised but maybe its because they shelter them to much and also tell them sex is a bad thing

What Guys Said 3

• Not in the least. The biggest bible thumping morons usually have the most to hide.

I also think Tim Tebow is gay. That's why he's so over the top religious.

Duggers are a train wreck and a model of what not to be.

• not really, that happens when you use religion to sexually repress people, why do you think so many preachers end up molesting kids

• They really seem like they were hiding something closed doors. I really feel sorry for the daughters in that family and the other victims that had to grow up with that event and hiding it for years.