What u do before going to bed?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I take my nightly walk, come home meditate, make a pot of Japanese tea in a traditional Japanese pot and preform a evening tea ceremony. Sometimes I take a shower then I change, brush my teeth and go to bed.

• wash my feet, brush my teeth 8)

• I'm laying down on my phone listening to music or watching funny videos. That damn phone slips out out of my hand and smacks me in the face a couple of times every night

• I have a shower

• Take a photo of my dick, drink a shot of salted water, turn off the lights and go to sleep.

• Brush my teeth and pick up my dogs toys from her bed

• Kiss my teddy bear on the snout.

• Leave my glasses on my desk

• I switch off the lights 😂😂

• Listen to my favourite songs

• I paw the door to be let outside, do a shit/pee in the garden, then come back in and sleep in the circular bed in the kitchen.

• Damn the things i dont like even a bit and think of the things i go gaga over more than a lot of a bit

• Masturbate. It helps me sleep.

What Girls Said 8

• brush my teeth, put my laptop away, turn the tv onto friends, the office, or the food network and fall asleep haha. sometimes i eat a snack before i brush my teeth

• Turn my computer off, take meds, use the bathroom, bring my cat lily in my room, close the door, put a blockade in front of the door so she won't wake me up, Take her bowl away so she won't make sounds with it, get into bed, then fall asleep. :D

• take off clothes!

• stretch and listen to music

• Check my phone.

• drink a cup of tea or a glass of warm milk

• Brush my teeth. Wash my face, arms, feet. Drink water. Turn on the music then fall asleep..

• currently study , but before being fast a sleep i check my mobile n listen to songs