San francisco or paris?

as a student n education wise which city is better?
which city will be better for a student to live in neglecting education quality.

• paris
  • san francisco

Most Helpful Girl

• Paris is overrated in my opinion, sure it's probably cool but it's also dirty and not that special, at least from what I've heard.
    I'd personally choose San Francisco in a heartbeat, seems like an amazing, free-spirited city + c'moon, it's Cali!

What Guys Said 8

• Depends what you are studying.

• Have only been to paris and don't think iy is that special

• Paris is amazing. I could literally eat my way through the city every single day. Plus all the sites to see, Paris hands down.

• for education as well?

• Paris is the place for you then. They have a huge fashion week in Paris that all the topic designers attend.

• Top not topic

• I would say Paris is more beautiful as a city but education in the USA is better and don't forget that you are studying in English so it's an advantage.

• I live down the street from SF, it's fun and worth a trip but this isn't a question Paris 7 out of 7 days in the week!!

• Paris

and Paris Girls <3

• Paris is a much bigger and more fun city.. Unless you have never lived in the US.

• depends, every one here will have different opinions.
    some will choose paris while others will choose san francisco.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you interested in the International baccalauréat program? You might find this site helpful...

http://www.ibo.org