Is it normal to not want to smoke anymore?

I haven't smoked in a long time like a year and a half and so I just got off of probation so I was ready to try it again and I did but it doesn't feel the same at all I feel it and stuff but I didn't enjoy it like I use to plus I'm worried I'll get off track again

I'm talking about weed

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, don't go back

• dontmesswithmeplease, I have no idea what you are talking about. Apparently you think I know or care who you are. I don't. You need to grow a set, sounds like I got under your skin.

Listen, as you get older you will learn how to deal with people. If I could give you some advice, Grow a set. Let things roll off your back. A strong man who is confident doesn't need to bluster they way you are trying to. The weak one does. You may learn. You may even learn a few social graces. Who knows.

• Whatever, Son. I have better things to do than try and figure out who you are.

• @dontmesswithmeplease if he blocked you, you wouldn't be able to comment on his opinion. He is just choosing to ignore you.

What Girls Said 4

• Uhh, yeah? It means that you actually care about your health and prioritize your future.

• I kind of feel like that. I haven't really smoked in a while. Have had chances to, but I just haven't had the urge. So I don't. Don't force it. Inhaling smoke is dangerous, regardless of what you smoke.

• You grew out of it. Some people do

• stop smoking or you will die

What Guys Said 3

• People often change after a bit of time and don't want to do the same things anymore.

• It's totally normal. You got it out of your system and now it just doesn't faze you happens to more people than you'd think.

• that is not normal, IT IS HEALTHY