Getting self conscience about getting braces at 22 years old?

I have an over bite and natural to fix it. I'm a buff guy with tattoos and I gatta move back home for school. Man child or what.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry people realise you need them for your teeth

What Girls Said 4

• you can get clear braces or invisalign. I also know some celebrities got braces on the back of their teeth, but that is much more expensive probably.

• Well the alternative is having messed up teeth. People would probably judge you more harshly for that. This is good; it's progressive.

• If someone doesn't want to date you because you have braces that would be REALLY superficial... my 34 year old boss just got them off her teeth.

• Trust me, I doubt anyone will care that you have braces. I know of people who have braces and are in their 20's. I also knew people who wish they could get braces to fix their teeth. You got nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 5

• errrrr... oh well... r they needed?

• Do you want to fix your teeth? Then deal with it.

No seriously. Think about it. What would you rather have? A permanent overbite or temporary braces.

• Just do it man. Braces will help with dropping pounds for the first couple of weeks since eating after they put the spacers in will hurt like hell.

• Get your teeth fixed homie. If you're a buff dude with tattoos (which I don't get what that has to do with the price of beans) but obviously your looks are important to you, you gonna want nice teeth.

• You getting those Invisalign ones?