Tattoos and piercings in the workplace?

Tattoos and piercings in the workplace?

• Acceptable
  • Unacceptable

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if u want tattoos than go ahead but make sure it's meaningful to you.
    They shouldn't have to be hidden but it does depend on your line of work and the type of tattoo u have. If ur a teacher with a pin-up girl tattoo on ur arm than yes it needs to be covered.

What Guys Said 3

• I have a total dislike of piercings and permanent tattoos. They are unnecessary. Only ones I don't mind are pierced ears for small rings or studs.

I find in the workplace, especially in cafes and restaurants, they can be nauseating!

• I could care less.

• cop wid tattoos? kewwwl

What Girls Said 4

• If you choose a position where you don’t interact with clients, or are pursuing an artistic career, you’re more likely not to have a problem at work. Some piercings can’t be left without jewelry all day long. You can use retainer jewelry, which are just clear pieces of plastic to keep your piercings open, or wear clear or flesh-colored plastic balls on your tongue ring. Another option is to go small; choose a very small silver ball for a nose ring, so it will be a little less conspicuous.

• it depends on the job

• I believe tattoos and piercings are a form of self expression. I believe that it should not determine whether someone should work somewhere are not.

• I consider it acceptable.