I saw an accident today?

i won't go into to many details but he got hiit by a truck and got stuck under it he passed away unfortantly

my 4 year old cousin was with me he was sitting at the bus window i dont think he saw anything but i did i saw him under the truck and like the image is stuck in my mind...

Most Helpful Guy

• Try not ti dwell on it and give yourself time to get over shock.

What Guys Said 8

• 1|0
  • I'm sorry about your misfortune and i wish you all the best
    and hope you can put this behind you -Hugs-

• I am sorry to hear this. Best wishes

• That is both depressing and horrifying.

• this was no accident it was a therapeutic chain of events...

• My condolences girl :/

• In Dublin? Sorry to hear that. Let it change your life for the good by realizing how short life can be.

• yes in dublin near the airport

• Make something good out of it. I know so things can stick with you a while and will take time to subside, but it will. Think of what soldiers, police and firemen have to deal with. People can come through it. Best of luck.

• It's still raw now, you'll get over it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/33733183.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, thats a pretty tragic thing to see :( when something like that happens it's hard to get it out of your mind sometimes.. try to distract yourself and listen to music or draw or color. just try to dive into something deep and not think about it. hang out with someone, go get some ice cream or something.

• Aw... I am so sorry that you had to see that... :(