Do like being alive? are you happy?

i have nothing to be happy about. so no, i am not happy to be alive. what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it that bad for you?

• my family is poor as hell, i dont go to school because i don't know what i want with my useless life, i don't have a job because of my anxiety, don't have any friends. and those are just a few examples.

• Oh wow I am so sorry maybe if you came to the USA and met a good guy there could be a good change

What Guys Said 4

• I guess I've just found someone else like myself. However, I look at it as a work in progress and shit has progress be slow.

• yes i'm happy :)

but y aren't u? noticed u blame yer looks sometimes :(

• I have my good days and bad days but overall I'm not super happy with my life but have many responsibilities so I make the best of it and work to make it better.

• Yes I'm happy and thankful about everything in my life, the good and the bad.

What Girls Said 15

• I used to be very unhappy and I was in a dark place for a while. I've attempted suicide twice in my past, and have suffered from depression and other things for several years. But that was my past.

As of now, I'm very happy and my life couldn't be any more perfect-- even when there are flaws. It's perfect. I feel perfect. I feel very happy and content with my life right now, overall.

• Yeah I'm happy about my life.
    Sometimes if you post something, I wonder if you do it in the character of Chloe Price from Life is Strange or yourself. Because I jusf did episode 3 and Chloe's life is pretty bad right now. I feel sorry for her.

• i don't have any feelings about that. it's just a default condition.

• I'm happy to be alive just atm I can't enjoy it as much as I wish I could. Need to get my life better together and more stable.

• Its not always how I want it but at least I am perfectly healthy and in a house. So yes I am happpyy.

• Depends on whether I have money or good food at the time

Right now I have a chocolate cake and caramel apples waiting for me in the fridge

So I'm pretty damn happy

• Yes, I am a really happy person. I have a nice girlfriend, a job that lets me travel and I enjoy sporting.

• I hate it. Sometimes, I ask myself "why am I alive?" It's gone pretty bad by now. I hate it.

I try to give myself chances (stay for another week and see how it goes).

But I don't know... I can't.

• I'm happy with my life, but still searching to find a place in this world where I'm truly happy.
    I've been in a depression before, but I refused to give up because I wanted to know what I could do in this life, didn't ware about what other people said

• yes i like being alive. and yes i'm happy. sorry you feel that way. life can be a beautiful thing

• yep. i'm very happy.

• I'm kind of neutral about my life. Some things are going good and okay, but others are killing me from the inside out. If you need anybody to talk to I'm here for you. You can message me whenever you want.

• Yes I'm happy about it.

• I'm Not Happy To Be Alive Either.
    Let's Become Drunk Buddies.

• Nope! To much bad in the world