Is it normal that some songs are making me so emotional?

Some songs are just making me so emotional, like Brain damage from Pink Floyd, or recently, from Syd Matters or a song named Santa Monica Dream, I don't know, sometimes I can relate to the lyrics, or i don't know, what about you people?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Songs are meant to relate to and to touch your heart.
    So , no.
    You are relating to the experience on a emotional level. Nothing wrong with that.

• Songs make you feel certain ways.

No Type: Sexy
    Paramore: Emotional
    Dubstep: Happy and excited
    Nasty Free Style: Cool
    Take Me To Church: Killer emo

• I've never heard of the last 2 songs you mentioned but I will give them a listen. As for Brain Damage, I understand what you're talking about. It is a very soothing song. I really like it.

What Guys Said 5

• That's a normal for a person like you.
    When you listen to a music. Your brain release chemical like when you are having sex:D (oh I search this)
    Did you see a musician face when they perform? It's like having passionate sex that could make people scream, cry and cum :D

• I think a lot of people have songs that make them emotional @klaatu51 can't listen to Taylor Swift without crying.

• not weird... some songs really touchin :)

• Man up
    or
    Female down

• That's perfectly normal. Some songs just remind me of things and bring back pain. Others pull up happy memories that I'd forgotten.