Im inside a lot but want to get outside, but my damn pc keeps pulling me back in. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for a walk while listening to some music. Think. Have some internal dialogue instead of numbing your mind with the Internet. Ask a friend to join you in anoutdoor activity or something. Do some yard work.

I love being outside. I like to sit on my porch and just think. If you get used to not having a screen in front of your face, its doable

What Girls Said 4

• Smash it so you have no choice.
    Just get outside and get too far away from your house to justify going all the way back and wasting the trip.

• Smart phone?

• Ehmm. What so you mean.

• If you are compelled to keep checking the internet (Facebook, whatever) you can leave your house and do it with your phone.

• turn it off. force yourself.

• That's called addiction. Walk away don't look at it. Just walk away from the computer

What Guys Said 4

• hahahha just shut down da computer... but lemme tell u it's adicting as well ;)

• You're an introverted person. You need time alone and you like that, that is why you prefer inside that outside.
    If you really want to get outside without wanting to go back to your pc?
    Find a crush that might inspire you to move and grow so that you can get her.
    You just need some motivation

• I dont see myself as a introvert since i am a good icebreaker and talk to a lot of people in my school time and behind screen. I go to the gym and play football but sfter that i just want to get home and get on my pc

• You maybe always buying pc games, addict in social sites or a p*rn maniac.
      Haha, there must be at least one software that makes you getting back.
      In that case, it's hard advice but If you really want to get off of your pc without smashing your it?
      You might want to uninstall that software that keeps you coming
      Block p*rn sites
      And get another hobby and go outside, find a girlfriend to always date and f*ck outside.
      Introverted can be a person whose good communicator, fun and adventurous but after doing all of that need time to be alone to recharge :) Hope it helps

• Haha, i liked that one.

• Lol I think a lot of people feel this way on here

• Smash dat PC!