Staring at someone with no expression? Is it contemptuous? Or just a staring problem?

Okay so this guy I work with is confusing me (no, I am not interested, he isn't either. He's probably like 27-30, I'm 19)

Well he's never talked to me. He's a part of the staff but we don't actually work together, he does something else.

Everyday when I come in he's at the front desk and just looks at me with what I perceive to be a judgmental look but mostly, his face is kinda blank. I look away pretty quickly now because I smiled once and he just kept staring.

Even in team meetings in the morning he just stares at me for a while and it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong. He smiles at everyone else and talks to them too but not me. He's definitely not a shy person either. He's quite bubbly.

Today he literally ran into me and actually cracked a smile, patted my back and apologized.

I can't decipher if he's just weird or if he doesn't like me for some reason. Not that I've ever done anything to make him dislike me, but some people dislike others for no reason.

I want to just ask WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's nervous smilin at u actuallly... and not mad? :)

• He doesn't seem to be a nervous person which is why I think he doesn't like me. He's bubbly with the other staff.

What Guys Said 1

• he's prb just trying to figure you out be for he decides if he likes you or not

What Girls Said 1

• Some people don't even notice they are doing it.

• Maybe that's the case.