Can I still go to disneyland if I got kicked out?

Last year I snuck marijuana brownies with my two other friends for gradnite at disneyland. We ate it when we got there and my friend started throwing up and became very sick. Security noticed and we got in trouble. They got our names on their records and we got sent home after they called our parents. I was still pretty high when they asked for my name so i don't remember if I got banned from disneyland or something? I do know they have my name on there that's all I remember. I know people get kicked out of grad night every year at disneyland for the same reasons. Problem is I'm going to disneyland tomorrow, will they let me in? I'm scared and embarrassed if they don't let me go in because they ask for my name or something. please help

Most Helpful Guy

• marijuana in disneyland?

gosh LOL... wot a cazy idea o_O

• I know & I regret it but you didn't even answer my question

What Guys Said 8

• hmmm I would think it's more like they have you on record you know like 3 strikes your out type of thing but I could be wrong I've never been to Disneyland.

• Chances are they won't notice you as you don't have to show ID at the window, but if they do you might get kicked again.

• Pay in cash and your name won't show up.

• Lol, I got kicked out of Disneyland too. They didn't take my name or anything. They just escorted me and another soldier out the front gate. My friend wasn't following the riles and had no intention of doing so. Hehe.

• Won;t really know until you get there. That was a year ago though and honestly with the amount of people that go through every day you're probably safe.

• I had pot brownies before as well

• I don't think they check ID's to get into Disneyland. Pay cash to be sure.

• Probably not you broke a rule in the Happiest Place on earth of course I believe the Happiest Place on earth is the Playboy Mansion but whatever.

What Girls Said 2

• Ehh... It's worth a try... When my oldest brother and his senior class went to grad night there, some moron screamed "bomb!" for the fun of it and that person got kicked out...

People do stupid shit all the time... Just try.

• Do they ask for your name when you buy a ticket? Do you know?

• I'm not entirely sure. I bought an annual pass which does require your name because I am making payments on it... :/

• Personally, I think they kept your name on file just to keep track. Like, if you were to fuck up again and they see you have been put on file before.. they might just ban you... but personally I don't know why they would hold such a grudge.

• Not if you got banned.