Does it turn you off or make you jealous when your date talks about other dates?

So I met the girl I'm seeing today.
She recently broke up like 2 days ago and she was telling me shits about her ex-bf and her previous relationship, and that she wanted to date more people. I belive her intention was to let me know that I'm not the only choice she has. Because I got so jealous and I didn't even care whether i'm friendzoned or not, I brought up my dates as well. I told her I'm actually in a relationship with someone who I'm about to break up. I kinda noticed her facial expression change a little bid but not sure if it's was turn off or was out of jealousity.. well it could be both...

• Yeah it's turns me off!
  • I get so jealous!
  • It turns me off and I get jealous!
    Vote C
  • no whatever..
    Vote D
Well I'm hugely turned off today.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get jealous, but it does turn me off. I don't think there is any reason to bring that up.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Well if my date was seeing other people, I wouldn't date him in the first place

What Guys Said 6

• Normally I don't really care, my girlfriend now was openly seeing someone when we first met, but she dumped him after our second date, but I knew she was openly seeing other guys and we met on tinder so we were talking about weird dates. Plus there comes a time, where we both had really long involved relationships in the past, so it was normal to bring them up at some point, just because they play a really large role in our development.

For you sire, this is not good and will likely not end well... I don't think she needs to be bringing up stuff like that and I really doubt she is ready to start dating...

• We both know we're not dating yet. She does show me a lot of interests, but sees me as one of the options. I have a strong feeling that we will not be in a healthy relationship though.

• no i'm kewl wid it :)

• I would be out of there like a shot - I couldn't put up with that rubbish.

• Turn off, unless its just context for a story or something

• That's basicly the number 1. Not to do list. Never ever do this. Nobody really likes this.

• I love to hear shits about ex-bfs.