Why do so may black people work for the govt?

I went to there DMV and there were heavy set black women sitting at every counter.

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Because government jobs have strict rules about racial discrimination. A friend of mine was a county manager (managed all gov. Workers within the county) and was fired because he was white and there weren't enough black county managers. He ended up going to court and got his job back a year later

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because they need a job?
    Why else does anyone else work for the government.

1|0
    0|0
  • im a black girl and I don't work for the govt. don't judge a book by its cover

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• Government jobs tend to have great benefits and stability. Also, the wage progression and pension are quite nice if you are willing to move or stay when asked to.

Not to dwell on stereotypes, but I can see the appeal of a safe job when the homelife is more chaotic (single parents, living paycheck-to-paycheck, low income housing, etc).

0|0
    0|0
  • Government must play by the rules and if you are good and honest you can get a job no matter the race.

0|0
    0|1
  • let em do bro.. since they allow em there :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Shut the hell up n***a! You a racist piece of sh*t and you gonna get murked one day if you keep talking like that

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd check their ankles for chains.

White america don't give a shiit about black people.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dead Prez is that you? But sadly you are more right than anyone would like to admit.

• You probably live in an area with lots of black people in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blacks already in government hire them. Blacks are given more of the jobs as a type of welfare. Good pay, great benefits and crap work produced.

0|0
    0|0