Can the doctors do anything about internal bruising on my ribs?

When I was on the bus, the bus driver turned sharply and got me wedged between the seat in front of me and my seat. I try to get up, but my ribs get crushed and I just lay there the whole time in pain. Now it hurts to breathe, talk, sit, stand, eat, cough, laugh, and cry. I usually bruise fast and easy, but there are no visible bruises. It hurts to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can tell u is this...
    I use 2 fight a lot in my younger days especially when I went 2 live st my dads , and it had a lot of blacks and Mexicans and whites and of course gang type behavior... and the 1st few months of H. S. There consisted of me getting into fights for no reason except to be black wht. Or mex. That's all it took and I got my ass beat a few times b4 I said F k this crap I'm gonna start doing whatever it takes to win or at least leave them with something to remember me by... And after a fight with my brother I had fallen on the coffee table its Conner caught my ribs and it hurt but it was nothing I couldn't handle and so didn't trip on it... I woke up the next morning to another sunny nice morning I thought as I laid there eyes still closed... well what should I do today? My phone ringing snapped me out of it and as I reached for the reciver I got the shock of my life as I rolled over and my ribs caught part of a box sittin there oooooooOOOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmmFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffcfGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    The pain shot through my chest to my brain I moved in reaction to it only to feel another and then another shock of pure hurt pain I suck in air omg can't do that dam I rolled onto the floor ooooohhhhh my goooooood I checked a little coughing... PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN! I WAS GOING TO DIE SOMETHING WAS REALLY WRONG !!!
    OH NO PLEASE I AM HAVING A HEART ❤ ATTACK!! yea that's it I am gonna... WAIT! IM only 17 years old? Oh my God what is the matter? That was only the start I still hadn't sneezed! Or tried to go to the bathroom... huh? Oh yea that's what I'm talking about baby girl... well I remembered that fight for an easy 2 months everyday... So it didn't take a scientist to figure out what I wanted to do to the next rat pack of idiots and ill tell you the only places I wanted to make sure I hit were that rib cage and I took some open blows to sacrifice enough time to work my magic and wam! wam! waaaaammmmmm I came back with another left hook that rattle my cage it hit so hard and as he hit the ground his buddies beat feet like was Vin Diesel or u know... And after that homeboy wasn't at skool 4 over a week I suddenly had missy Paula quimpys bOObz in my eyez, and oh sucks being you because there is about nothing u can do for broken or bursied ribs except wrapping them with an ace bandage that's what real boxers do.. otherwise I hope this maybe cheered u up😉 ill pray4 you😜🚶💃🚶👌

• This was an interesting story! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the prayers too! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Your ribs might actually be broken; you probably want to get checked out by a doctor. Most of the time, the only treatment is to take it easy for a month or more while the ribs heal, but your doctor can prescribe medication to help the recovery process go easier for you.

• Your ribs might be broke not much they do just wrap them and
    make you take ice / warm compresses to take away the pain and
    of course heal the bruising..

• Maybe painkillers but rib bruises the only real cure is time.

• Could be cracked rib. I've had one and it really hurt to breath. I would take a Ib phrophen to take away the pain. Maybe go to the doctor

• Your ribs must have broken.. u need to get an x ray

What Girls Said 3

• i think you might have broken them. get that checked out. or else your lungs might get punctured. aka death.

• They can give you meds to stop the pain.

• They probably can..