Did you graduate from college?

Did you graduate from college and if so, what did you major in? Are you using your degree and working in the field that you hoped? Or was it hard to find a job?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not yet but I'm majoring in business and management. I'm 100% positive that I'll graduate though

What Guys Said 5

• I graduated from UCSB with a B. A. in History back in 2008... with the aim to go to grad school to become a teacher.

Finding a job was impossible because of the economic crash, causing the entire state to cut education budgets and stop hiring at all positions.

So I had to change careers, and I worked in health and life insurance.

I now substitute teach and tutor math for summer school.

---

So yes I am working in the field that I wanted. 8-)

• I have a batchelors degree in English , Economics and Anthropology unfortunately never got a chance to use it.

• Really? Why? I'm curious because I'm soon to graduate with my masters in psychology and I'm wondering if it'll still be hard to find a job.

• It was recession and I took the first job I could get which was the civil service. I have been there for last 25 years - Job security goes a long way.

• Yes. I majored in liberal studies, which is what most teachers major in. It wasn't hard to find a job because one of my teachers introduced me to my current employer.

• Nope and probably never will... Im a failure

• Not from college but from uni ISO certified, I have my graduation

What Girls Said 2