Hey guys have u ever had an awkward moment?

Awkward moment when an old dude asked for my number just cause i was wearing a marvel tshirt. Whats yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I tried to tell a highly masculine-looking butch woman she was going into the wrong bathroom.
    I was like "Oh, okay then" but thinking of shooting myself from embarrassment.

What Guys Said 5

• An awkward moment in my life would be a normal moment.

• Everyday of my life is an awkward moment

• If someone tried to tell me they've never had an awkward moment... We'd have an awkward moment.

• Why do I feel like your life is just a series of awkward moments?

• @linkywinky
      Do you have ESP?
      Haha because I've tried talking to you and it always turns out awkward probly ;D

• I think that's because we're both very awkward individuals. 😰😂

• When a woman 12 years older than me asked me on a date on college.

• You know how some girls look older than they really are, it's extremely awkward when One is attracted to a 16 year old thinking she is much older... That's all I have to say.

What Girls Said 4

• I've had a guy from college message me over facebook asking me out to dinner, but I told him I wasn't interested in him like that because he was like 34. It took him a moment to reply back and when he did he was just like "nahhh man, just as friends"... yeah okay, sure... then he deletes me off facebook soon after that.

• oh yes lot. Guys tends to ask for no apparent reason and either I ignore them, tell them to fuck off or give them fake numbers just for fun.

• Some customer was like "Is that a zelda tattoo?" when I handed him his receipt, so I replied "Yes" and he just smiled and then gathered his purchase and walked away.

And it was awkward, because usually people follow that question up with "It looks cool," or "that's awesome."

• "Is that a Zelda tattoo?"
      "Yes"
      "Ah. I'll just move along then"
      Hahaha

• @NateInAk even my coworker who was standing behind me and witnessed it was like "Da fuq was that?" when he left lol

• That is not awkward...