Guys, What piercing do you find most attractive and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything other then up to 2 in a woman's ear looks disgusting. What makes a person stick something in their nose or belly button, or god forbid, clit, and thing that is sexy? If you are so bad at sucking cock that you need a stud in your tongue then you should just stop sucking cock. or start sucking a lot more to get good at it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Pierced earlobes on an older (not young child) girl. I'm evolving when it comes to belly button piercings, but other than that there aren't any others I find attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • The invisible piercing is absolutely amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to go with nipples, as there's just something very erotic about the symmetry, and such a sensitive bit of flesh being impaled with metal. Also, the hard/soft aspect of the nipple makes it a more dynamic piercing.

0|0
    1|1
  • Tongue piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big fan of piercings but if I had to pick one I'd say belly button piercing. They're fun to mess with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears, just one at the end of an eyebrow, tongue (for aesthetics, and not just for *that*), ummmm... I'm probably forgetting one...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ear lobes only. Nothing else.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm only into earrings and maybe belly button piercing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like most piercings. Generally the ones in ok with are on the ear

1|0
    0|0
  • Only nose piercing with nose pin,

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, the clit piercing is the hottest!!! I don't know why, but I just love it!!! Haha 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Navel piercing is sexy to me

0|0
    0|0
  • none, and because

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has a piercing on her clit. It's actually quite sexy:)

0|0
    1|0
  • theyre all horrible other than ears...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ear piercings.
    All others are gross in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • my fiancee has her ears and her belly button and tongue pierced i find them all to be hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't think piercings are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • All. Just not too many at the same time

0|0
    0|0