Guys, What piercing do you find most attractive and why?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything other then up to 2 in a woman's ear looks disgusting. What makes a person stick something in their nose or belly button, or god forbid, clit, and thing that is sexy? If you are so bad at sucking cock that you need a stud in your tongue then you should just stop sucking cock. or start sucking a lot more to get good at it.

What Guys Said 19

• Pierced earlobes on an older (not young child) girl. I'm evolving when it comes to belly button piercings, but other than that there aren't any others I find attractive.

• The invisible piercing is absolutely amazing.

• I have to go with nipples, as there's just something very erotic about the symmetry, and such a sensitive bit of flesh being impaled with metal. Also, the hard/soft aspect of the nipple makes it a more dynamic piercing.

• Tongue piercing

• Not a big fan of piercings but if I had to pick one I'd say belly button piercing. They're fun to mess with.

• Ears, just one at the end of an eyebrow, tongue (for aesthetics, and not just for *that*), ummmm... I'm probably forgetting one...

• Ear lobes only. Nothing else.

• i'm only into earrings and maybe belly button piercing.

• I don't like most piercings. Generally the ones in ok with are on the ear

• Only nose piercing with nose pin,

• Honestly, the clit piercing is the hottest!!! I don't know why, but I just love it!!! Haha 😊

• Navel piercing is sexy to me

• none, and because

• My girlfriend has a piercing on her clit. It's actually quite sexy:)

• theyre all horrible other than ears...

• Ear piercings.
    All others are gross in my opinion.

• my fiancee has her ears and her belly button and tongue pierced i find them all to be hot

• I actually don't think piercings are attractive.

• All. Just not too many at the same time