Gag fishing time!! Do you or have you ever fished for compliments?

If so, why? To boost your ego? Do any of you enjoy boosting egos to astronomical heights?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can quote me on this shit, "Hell naw, since I get them bitches all of the time IRL *shrugs* take that shit how ya want to since IDGAF. I don't even like compliments TBH since 90% of the time a MOFO will tell me something that I already know about myself. "OMG YOU HAVE NICE HAIR" oh my bad, I didn't realize that I saw my hair progress over time in the mirror, so no shit -_-.

Another reason why I don't like compliments is this "they force me to play ignorant to my __ or say what I really want to say which is "I know" LOL. Which will make ___ mad". But hey that's cool by me because I can't stand when people float my boat, Most of those people are insincere anyway because the moment you make them mad is the moment that they take back what they said about you. Which is why I tell them #GetOffMyDick #RantOver

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• When complimented people expect you to say "thank you" which is something that I truly hate. But then again. I never say anything on top of changing the subject real quick LOL

What Girls Said 14

• I never fish for compliments, even if to some people it may seem that I do. I don't necessarily need compliments, they make me uncomfortable because usually I don't agree with them.

• Not on gag, no. I have fished for compliments in real life several years ago, though. But that was when I was incredibly insecure lol. I never do that anymore, not online and not in real life.

• I used to avoid mirrors and my reflection like 24/7 all throughout high school because I was convinced that I was ugly.

I didn't think I was attractive at all.

There have been times on the internet in general where I guess you could say that I was. It was my way of finding some sense of confidence.
    I'm not going to be a liar and deny it... I have totally done it.

• I've never asked but I certainly appreciate and will never decline them.

I also like to cheer other people up or boost their self-esteem so I do rate people.

• I've never fished for compliments. This is not why I'm on this website.

• What do you think of those that do?

• I feel indifferent towards it. I mean I understand why some people do it. Those people might be very insecure or not get a lot of attention in every day life so they come on here looking for some love.

• I don't go looking for compliments but they're definitely appreciated. I actually have never gotten much compliments until I joined here.

• I have but I don't like to do it too much because them people get really mean but it's just nice to know you look okay

• I've always found ways to shamelessly fish for @zorro8888 's. It's hilarious, because he's too nice to ever be mean.

• I don't care what people thinks of me. I don't need to boost my ego

• I don't feel the need to fish for compliments because im confident enough in myself to not need that sort of attention from other people. I can just tell myself im beautiful! lmao

• Nope, never done that.

• no i haven't i don't see anything wrong in doing it i guess I'm satisfied with myself

• Nope, I don't

• All the gorgeous handsome people that post on the topic 'how do i look' are certainly fishing for compliments

What Guys Said 8

• 1|1
  • I'm not really one to fish for compliments, I enjoy boosting others spirits though as several people known. I've even written a few pieces for a very, very select few.

• Nah, I'm too old and top indifferent for it. That's not to say that I don't appreciate them though; I actually do. I'm just not fishing for em.

• I've probably seemed like I was a couple times, and I may have unintentionally thrown some bait out in the water, but nah.

• I don't fish for compliments usually but I definitely enjoy them. Dude at the gym yesterday asked me if I compete in bodybuilding competitions, always feels good. People around the office ask that all the time too.

Go ahead and downvote betas, fuck you guys lol they follow me everywhere.

• Of course. Here's one now:
    I have a 15inch penis...38cm for all my European ladies.

• I have never and won't ever fish for compliments. Because I wouldn't be able to get any anyways haha

• Kinda of but I just ask for the truth to see who actually is telling it or not.