Do you know Mahatma Gandhi mostly known as Gandhi ji?

What do you think about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think he was an amazing figure in history.=]

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think he was a very moral and good man. He is truly worthy of our respect.

That being said, I also think he was sometimes woefully naïve. He believed the Axis could be overcome in a similar way as his non violent refusal to cooperate. I believe there may very well have been a Jewish or Chinese equivalent of Gandhi, but you never hear of him or her because the Nazis and Imperial Japanese simply put that person to death. He managed to get the British people to understand his just cause because the British Empire, while flawed and unjust in many ways, was just about saintly compared to Imperial Japan or Nazi Germany.

• One of the wisest men who ever lived. He single handedly engineered a revolution against the worlds most powerful imperial force without firing a shot.

• He may have done great for his country, but his whole "nonviolent disobedience" is also part of the reason why Indian call centers are notoriously useless.