Girls, What love all about?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is feeling like you meant someone who understands you, they know how to make you smile or laugh, you can talk to them for hours, you miss them when they're away even if it's just for a little bit, they make everything feel like it'll be okay. Those are just some things that make it all about the love.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd tell you if I knew, but I've got no idea.

• Mutual trust and respect. Feeling happy just to be around or hear from the other person. Knowing that you'll be there if they need you and vice versa. Considering time with them well-spent. Missing them when you're away. Wanting them to feel happy and safe.

• I've been in two different two-three year relationships but each time i felt a completely different kind of love. You just know when you are. you miss them, you get butterflies, you feel super excited when you know you're going to see them. There are so many different ways you can feel, all i can say is that you will know when you are really in love.

• Basically this 😂😂 http://youtu.be/l_g0esNGpag

• Don't know, ma

• i hate love. # being single is the best =)

• You weren't in love I guess.

• I can't define it but it isn't just about sex (many girls think think that it is, but it isn't).
      When girl fall in love they are happy and they take care of themselves more than ever. Most of time we are positive. When we are already in relationship we are really confident and we feel secure, we are nicer than ever. We think about our crush every single minute.

• Mutual respect, caring and understanding.