I think I could be a good hitman?

What qualities do you think you would need to posses to be a hitman?

As far as the law is concerned, I do not exist. And I dont have any friends to tell about my wrong doings. I've also got a special set of skills...

• I could definitely be a Hitman
  • I wouldn't last a day as a Hitman
I dont know if y'all just take everything seriously or if you are all dumb... You really think a Hitman would ask if he could be a hitman on GaG? If the last sentence wasn't obvious that I was joking, you're a very special type of person.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be a hitman you would have to have no morals or feelings for other human being's lives. It would take someone who is very strategic and is great at hiding the body and cleaning up afterwards, leaving no traces of evidence to them, which includes electronic stuff. Even if I was never going to get caught, I still would never do it.

• What if this person had no family, was greedy, scammed HUNDREDS of low income families out of all of their money leaving them stranded while living in a huge house and multiple luxury cars... The pay for the Hit could pay off ALL your debt and set you up for the next year or so, and even help the victims of the scams...

• I still wouldn't do that... I'm going into law enforcement so it's not an option for me. He should be prosecuted and left to rot in a cell for the rest of his life, and lose everything he has instead. It's a slower way out than death anyway.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're here, then you must not be very good at it.

• ALL kinds of people are on GaG... You thing a cold blooded killer doesn't have girl problems? lol

• if you were going to be a hitman i feel like this post was a big mistake lol "as far as the law is concerned" haha

• I think you are not okay in the mind

• Sure you sound stupid enough, so maybe you could last a day or two until your low IQ messes things up for you

• Can i hire you?

• You really should'nt be asking this question

• Lol dis de interwez... I ask what I want lol..

What Guys Said 9

• I think I would be okay at it at first. I have a steady hand, I'm decent under pressure, I'm in great shape, and I take care of my potted plants. But on the other hand, I think I'm too emotional. I doubt I could ever be as cold and calculating as I'd need to be to not be destroyed from the inside.

• I feel the sam way.. Id be too picky with my missions.. Like a robin hood. They would have to convince me that this person HAD to die.

• Yeah, otherwise it would take me a Leon time to get over each one.

• That was hilarious. You should do stand-up.

• Tried... and got pulled off stage with one of those comical canes

• You think this is funny, but its true! it happens to startup stand up comics HAHA. usually ending up being funnier than the actual stand up performance!! HAHA

• I would love to try out at such a club. At least I would get a firm rejection. No polite, scattered clapping.

• ''Lol, special set of skills''.

https://youtu.be/7evWkcW-kag

• I'd make a terrible hitman. I'd be guilt ridden, I killed someone's father, or mother, husband or wife... someone's everything.

• But one clean bullet... Weeks of planning up to a fraction of a second... to end a life that should have never been, could make you $100k instantly.. whats one human life? especially one that has scammed and taken money from poor people to make his wallet bigger?

• I guess you should know enough about how the police investigates in murder and obviously should be smart enough to leave basically no evidence. Of course, you gotta be fucking cold and be able to use weapons right. Like, you shouldn't use some cheap rifle to shoot someone 300m away from you and aim exactly at him, not thinking about wind and bullet drop.

If I find out more about police investigations, I'd be an awesome hitman.

• Well you do need some military or combat experience for one.

• You play too many video games

• The first prerequisite is no conscience. I have a very active one. Aside from that I would be effective. I'm a Kung Fu artist and a dead shot.

• You need to be good at close range with a suppressed.22 and have good insurance when it comes to sawing up bodies.

• Yeah but the government agency can track you down since you made a post here :3