Pray for my grandfather, please?

My grandfather is very sick. It's cancer, and the doctors can't remove it.
He's in the hospital right now, my mom, uncle and aunt is there too. He told the doctors not to give him first aid if he should have a heart attack.
Can you guys please pray for him? He means so much to me, and I can't bear the thought about losing him.

Thank you all for the kindness. He was diagnosed three weeks ago. They haven't given him any chemo yet - it went so fast.
I just recieved a call from my grandmother. He's doing so much better right now. It was septicemia. I just talked to him a little bit, and he told me he feels much better, and just want to go home.

Thank you all.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok i will, but bare in mind he might not make it. if you love him pray for the better of his. even if that better is going to heaven. also i advise raw vegan diet, weatgrass juices, reiki mushrooms, b17 vitamin, garlic, and do what this guy here suggests. i guess its the best you can humanly possibly do. and pray of course.
    watch? v=qd2vl6PtDJk

(google this piece of the link and you will find a youtube video called 5 things this doctor would do if diagnosed with cancer.)

• also he should cut off every processed food, and completely eliminate processed sugar from his diet.

• whatever its impossible for humans is possible for God. but the best mindset is "may Your will be done, cause i believe it will be for the best". as for the video let your parents see it too and research the things he talks about. for example when he says i would consume x thousands units of ORAC per day. orac is a unit of measurement of antioxidants. also this is a good channel of a guy that beat cancer. /watch? v=thbFybLJdIA there is also an italian doctor that does surgeries with sodium bicarbonate but has been banned by the official med community cause probably the nig pharmas saw him as danger to their profit. there is also ozon water, nanobubble water and medical grade H2O2, oxygen chambers that accelerate healing, the papimi device tha uses harmless pulses and accelerates cell regeneration. and there is a famous anticancer clinic in mexico. thats all the knowledge i have to give you on the subject. if its not a matter of money try it all.

• also the psychological factor is very important. a calm mindset, no stress, peace and love from his relatives, his own prayers, positivity, a clean and serene environment that boosts your mood etc. the human is a psychosomatic being after all. also if he has a certain connection with any material things of his or any unsolved differences with humans, its better he gets over these things. it might sound cheesy and all to the materialists but these things are important as well.

What Guys Said 8

• I am not religious, so I don't pray, I am sorry, but I can tell you a little story.
    My grandmother has suffered from cancer for years now and it's still not over,
    she had cancer already years before the current one and she has beaten it the first time,
    now with the second time, she is still fighting with it, when she was diagnosed with it, the doctors gave her a few months to live, now three years later the doctors already don't know what to do, they just try various new medications in the hope it will help. The thing is, my grandmother really loves life, she would do everything to survive it and she has such a strong will, some people assume that's why she is still alive. Maybe you should explain to your grandfather how depressed you'd be if you lost him, so that he maybe changes his attitude towards life.

• oh shit... hope everything will b fine :(

• I can't understand the thought of missing him makes you sad but sometimes it's better when someone dear goes home!

You, your fmaily and your grandfather are in my prayers!

• You have my prayers bluebird.

• I wish the best for you and your family members.

• I will, hope he gets well!

• I hope he gets well.!

• I won't pray for him.

But ill wish you and him luck.

What Girls Said 3

• my prayers are with u and ur family. i hope he feels a bit better soon. let us know how he's doing when ur free. <3 xx

• I'm with you. My grandfather also has cancer and some other shit. He'll die soon probably. I'm going to visit him this summer (he lives in a foreign country) and I hope he's still alive when I get there.
    I don't believe in praying, because I'm not religious, but I wish you and your family a lot of strength in this time of need.

• read if you want my comment that is hmo. there might be a chance on your grandpa we dont have to quit on anyone till we exhaust all chances.

• @fiodor99 I think. if it really worked, it would've been used in great scale, but it doesn't. It's just playing with people's emotions, because people are more likely to believe that nature and everything natural is good and government and things made by humans are bad.
      Every statement you made is never proven if it's effective in any way. Like antioxidants helping against cancer is never proven.
      Yes I do close my eyes towards homeopathy and I silently hope it will one day disappear completely, because it makes more people sick who could've been helped by real medicine than it actually cured people.

• antioxidants help boost immune system which will fight cancer cells, they won't directly fight it. the cancer is created by the body and can be beaten by the body. most things i said aim to boost the body's self healing potentioal, and most things i said have scientific backup. and there are studies for the benefits of all these things even the eucalyptus essential oil thing is by a study by the university of rome. chemotherapies usually do more harm than good. i dont imply its so cospiracy like as you say but to a degree it is. cause big pharmas and healthcare is a multinbillion dollar industry. even the psychological factors i said have scientific backup. grg-bs. it/usr_files/eventi/journal_club/programma/immunology%20stress_and_cancer. pdf (copy paste the link and remove the gaps for it to work.)

• Hey.. im so sorry you guys have to go though that :( may God help & bless you guys 💛 *hugs*

• Thank you. I know this might sound bad, but I kind of understand his options. If he's going to die, maybe 3 months later, more sick than right now.. It might be the best for him. He's just my best friend, and I just don't want to lose him now,

• I understand what you mean 😩 my gran had cancer too ,💕