What's your opinion on compatibility based on horoscopes?

It really bothers me that my two crushes have very low compatibility to me when it comes to horoscope. My first crush is a Leo and my second crush is an Aquarius while I'm a Taurus and horoscope apps/sites has said that we're not compatible unless we're willing to change plus commit. I'm not even supposed to believe in horoscopes in the first place because of my religion but sometimes they are just too accurate. I personally think compatibility based on horoscopes are not so useful as my crushes and I get along pretty well (I'm having friendship issues with my first crush so I suppose that's an exception).

• Helpful and Accurate
  • Inaccurate and Stupid
  • Somewhat useful

Most Helpful Girl

• You are too young for horoscopes. Just enjoy the guy as he is. Not because of some star sign he is born into. Their minds are more than a boxed up sign.

What Guys Said 7

• Horoscopes are based on projections of stars onto our sky sphere. The individual stars in constellations are often at extreme distances to each other. From any other point in space the stars are in completely different orientations.

... which is besides the point, as why would they be related to the calendar date of your birth? Especially since the whole calendar got shifted when the switch was made between Julian and Gregorian calendars. And what if you were supposed to be born just after a star sign but were instead removed via cesarean section just before? Would that change your personality? What about people who have a stroke and completely change personality?

For me it's just not believable.

• I voted B). It's simple fun and games and all that, but it doesn't have actual meaning in reality. It's just a term linked to your date of birth, nothing more, nothing less.

• in my opinion horoscopes are utter bullshit and just for amusement not for actually considering things about a partner.

• All I can say is pieces girls tend to know how to treat me. I still attract girls of all "star signs", but those pieces girls rarely go wrong. :s

• Load of shit

• All of that stuff is fucking stupid, pay no attention to it.

• Isaiah 47:1-14

What Girls Said 4

• Logically speaking, it's mostly bullshit. But sometimes it's interesting to read and compare. But, yeah, it's not very legit.

• aww man I accidentally clicked on C, I was going for B.

.. not that I don't respect people who do believe in all that stuff, I just personally never took horoscopes seriously :P

• It's a bunch of bull

• I think horoscopes are bullshit. I'm Leo and the description doesn't fit me at all.