I can't stand when people type in text talk?

I h8 wen people type like dis. It iz rlly annoying. Does it bother u 2?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just reply with the same type of text, and hope they get my sarcasm.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 pls no h8

But yeah I hate when people write like that too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You should probably be medicated. While they aren't great communicators, I don't see why it would affect you. Getting annoyed over something like that is pointless.

0|0
    1|0
  • At least it's funny when they do KHWO3U4 PIWOFJSKALNV;K AJISOCGAFPOGAFJDGAJG;LAKSD cause you know they spilled coffee on their phones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi it's over done. I say tho for short and I'll say omw for on my way. It takes a long time to text so I have some short cuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit hard to understand at first, but I started to get used to it. It's a little bit annoying though. :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the same so its alright for me... no difficulty reading our line

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't even type like that when i text. I did when I was like 13 but never recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats you isue why tell us

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yeah that is annoying, but i dont find my own text annoying lol. like i dont type like that but as u can see, i dont put apostrophes everywhere, nor do i type out full words all the time, but I'm still readable.

as an English major student, i dont believe i have to justify my intelligence by the way i type. if people think it looks or sounds stupid, i couldn't care less. i know what kinda writing I'm capable of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Few things in life bother me unless they are a major issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a little

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's kind of annoying

• Yes, I hate that because people should text properly... if they don't want to sound like a ding dong. js

0|0
    0|0
  • at times yes, i find some of it acceptable

0|0
    0|0
  • It does bother me to some extent, but it probably saves them time to write it like that

0|0
    0|0